Stephanie is a Museum Studies Student at George Washington University with a focus on museum management and education. She graduated from Syracuse University with a B.A. in Art History and a minor in Entrepreneurship and Emerging Enterprises in May of 2015. She currently lives in Arlington, VA and is working as an intern at Gadsby’s Tavern Museum. She also works part time at the George Washington National Masonic Memorial as a tour guide, and as a gift shop attendant at the DAR Museum.
Her previous museum internships and volunteer experiences include:
- Gallery Underground, Crystal City, VA
- The George Washington Museum & Textile Museum, Washington, DC
- William Seward House, Auburn, NY
- Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art, Amherst, MA
- Everson Museum of Art, Syracuse, NY
- ArtRage Gallery, Syracuse, NY
Stephanie has created one blog in the past about her internship experience at the Eric Carle Museum of Picture Books Art. Found here.